Saturday, February 7, 2009

Let me Re-Direct You!

Click on post title for link!
I will no longer be writing on Half a Bubble Off. I have decided to stick with Smartassbian, it is where I feel most comfortable. I realize some of you won't be following me there, and I will miss you. I have been going through some very turbulent times, but I am hoping to level out soon. I plan to begin blogging again, but maintaining two blogs, is too much! Thank you all who come here, and especially those who follow me there. One Love.

6 comments:

heartinsanfrancisco said...

Well, it's about damn time you came back somewhere.

My second blog is for photographs - I couldn't handle writing for two.

I'll look forward to seeing you again at your other digs.

RED MOJO said...

Thanks Heart! xx

tsduff said...

I'm not worried - I know where to find you :)

Anonymous said...

I'm already there, and just glad you are blogging again.

RED MOJO said...

I feel loved!

Craig D said...

Egads, but I am behind the curve!

Well, it's been a month-plus, so I hope things are smoothing out for you. I really your being part of my blogging experience.

Best of luck and may God bless you.